Postmodern Culture

Everything you want to know about postmodernism, postmodernity, and postmodern culture. Your guide to achieving postmodern literacy from The Notorious Dr. Rog and the class of ENG 335 at Rollins College.

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Cindy 8/26

I had a little computer trouble this week, so I am very sorry for posting a day late. I promise it wont happen again. Moving on, I found the first class very interesting. I also see this semester as a challenge as well. I am very interested in the idea of culture building on top of itself. And also about how each part of society adds to the general culture. I find it fascinating how we each contirbute to the culture, even if it is just how we live our lives. I am looking forward to this class because everyone in it brings a unique persepctive and life expierences to our discussions. From what I understand, this is a huge part of postmodernism.

1 Comments:

Blogger Notorious Dr. Rog said...

Two things: after class, post your name with the date of the class, so it should be Cindy 8/22. 2) Write more--at least 250 words--dig deep.

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home